Service Dog Days of Summer Craft Beer Tasting, Dog & Family Friendly, Dog-Friendly Vendors, Live Music, Kegels Inn Food Truck, Dog Costumes!
Support this event with a donation.
11AM-12:30PM, MEMORIAL HALL
Building an Inspiring Culture™: Action steps to increase clarity, gain buy-in, and boost accountability, so people do what's right without supervision.
The best leaders create a culture with so much buy-in that people do what’s right voluntarily, which allows leaders to look up and out to strategy and growth. Your culture combines clarity and buy-in to your organization’s common good, giving you the foundation to hire the right talent, promote innovation, and heighten performance. Building an Inspiring Culture™ gives you the tools to help your subordinates gain buy-in throughout your organization.
Attendees will be able to:
• Diagnose a culture as Complaint, Chaotic, Contingent, or Inspiring, and take steps to move it toward Inspiring.
• Improve clarity in values and expectations so people know what to buy into.
• Confront over values and standards, not incidents.
• Execute critical behaviors that improve buy-in, such as disagreeing agreeably.
• Implement proactive accountability to increase performance and reduce the number of uncomfortable conversations and disputes you must address.