WMC Seeking P/T Event Setup and Building Attendant
The WMC is seeking an Event Setup and Building Attendant to work part-time weeknights and weekends on 2nd Shift at The War Memorial Center in downtown Milwaukee.
The selected candidate is responsible for setup and breakdown of meeting spaces, assisting customers and vendors, and maintaining the building and grounds. Must be dependable, punctual, and customer friendly.
Compensation is $10.50/hour
- Performs event setup and breakdown of tables, chairs, and other equipment according to setup diagram including Audio Visual setup and testing (900+ events annually).
- Provides event support by assisting customers and outside vendors servicing events.
- Ensures rental policies are followed during events.
- Performs procedures for opening and closing building.
- Replenishes restrooms products when necessary.
- Cleans when necessary.
- Performs snow removal and salting from building entrances to roads, Veterans Courtyard, stairways, and other designated areas.
- Assists tenants when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education as found in four years of high school. Ability to function with little supervision. Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
To apply for this position, please e-mail WMC.