VetFest Coming to WMC on Aug. 25th!
The event, which was inspired by the success of last year’s LZ at the WMC, will feature:
- Live Music on Fitch Plaza with Boomer Nation
- Mess Hall Food: Troop Cafe
- Food Trucks: Gouda Girls and Marco Pollo
- Military Artifact Trunk Show
- 50/50 Raffle
- Talk & Book Signing with Meg Jones, Author of World War II Milwaukee at 5:30 p.m. in Memorial Hall
- 9/11 Memorial Talk with Mark Fox (6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m.)
- Free Parking
- Download Flyer (PDF)
So save the date and be sure to join us as we celebrate 60 years of honoring veterans at the War Memorial Center!
Al Hurvis/ADAMM Education Foundation | Glen and Elizabeth Armstrong | AVI Systems
Dirk and Terry Debbink | John Drent | George and Anna Clair Gaspar | Gibb Building Maintenance
Michael W. Grebe | The Sigma Group | A Grateful Vietnam Veteran
Corporate sponsorships are available for the event. Please download the brochure below, and, if you have any questions, please contact WMC Development Director Vicki Chappell via e-mail or at (414) 273-5533.