Office Space Available at War Memorial Center
If you’re looking for an incredible, historic downtown address for your business, the Milwaukee County War Memorial currently has two suites available for lease.
These office suites are located on the South side of the building overlooking Lake Michigan and the Milwaukee Art Museum. There is an interior door connecting the suites so the suites can be rented together to provide a larger space. The door will be removed and a wall put in if the suites are rented separately.
Suite 304 offers 232 square feet (10’4″ x 22’6″)
- Veteran Organization: $3,786.00/annually ($315.50/month)
- Non-profit Organization: $5,340.00/annually ($445.00/month)
- For-profit Organization: $5,808.00/annually ($484.00/month)
Suite 306 offers 600 square feet (26’8″ x 22’6″) .
- Veteran Organization: $9,798.00/annually ($816.50/month)
- Non-profit Organization: $13,800.00/annually ($1,150.00/month)
- For-profit Organization: $15,000.00/annually ($1,250.00/month)
In the event the lease is renewed, renewals would be adjusted upward annually based on the percent of increase in the widely used cost-of-living indexes as published by the United States Labor Department with a minimum increase of 1% and a maximum increase of 3% per annum for veteran organizations and a minimum increase of 3% and a maximum increase of 5% per annum for non-profit and for-profit organizations.
For more information, please download the rental overview below or contact Laurie Kildegaard at (414) 273-5533 or or via e-mail.